Holcomb, Pacific County, Washington

A halt on the NPRR with the name chosen by officials of the railroad to honor Judge George Holcomb. It was and remains a scattered community of farms and residences along State Highway 6


Established:May 10, 1912 
First Postmaster:George Burnett
Change:April 30, 1943
Disposition:Served from Raymond


Postcards From This Office:

Comic, Mailed on December 14, 1912

Birthday, Mailed on April 18, 1922


1st June, 2010