The northern terminus of a ferry service across the mouth of the Naselles River. The ferry was replaced by a toll bridge after the building of US 101. The bridge was first built and used in Raymond. When it was replaced there, it was then towed down the Willapa River, along Willapa Bay and reinstalled at the Naselles crossing.
|Established:||July 20, 1922|
|First Postmaster:||Alice Church|
|Change:||January 31, 1924|
|Disposition:||Served from Bay Center|